Friday, December 11, 2009

An Addendum.... Quest

"Just addin' a little extra to what all I said last night... got it sorted today," I smiled, feelin' releived, "Lily ain't the one pregnant.... Seems her, or Jai's pet civit is. This mornin' Jai gave her one of the babies. So I was real gorram mistaken 'bout the whole baby thing. And I'm glad to be. Now if you seem real confused by this, best check back with the last time I said somethin' here," Checkin' over the cargo crates, I sealed the large container. (Check the last post ;) ).

"Oh and the hunt for what we need? It's movin' along. Just got to make sure you got all the details. Ask 'folk. They might be able to get you movin' in the right direction. There might be another problem.. Lily says she was on Londinium.... That someone on Hale's is really the one who set the bomb off...... Not sure, but I think we might need some help from Cursa and his MacLaren CSI equipment."

No comments:

Post a Comment